How are you with your delayed Komodo Tour vacation plans, are you ready to go on an adventure again? We will go to Indonesia, a tropical country that has many great islands. But our goal is Flores island, an archipelago destined to become such an exotic tourist spot.
The island of Flores has always been the main destination for foreign tourists flying to eastern Indonesia. The peace that the islands offer is satisfying. Even if you go alone, you won’t feel lonely. But if this time with other people, then after reading all this you need to provide this information to your friends too.
Departure to Komodo Tour:
- Determine the departure schedule, how long you will be there, and what date you will return. You also have to record the hours, so you don’t get late.
- Write down what you want and what you need to bring, you can write it on paper or your cell phone.
- Bring items that match with the Komodo Sailing Tour.
- The art of organizing luggage. Make the most of the free space in your suitcase or carrier, rolling up all the clothes like a cake so that you can leave room for other items. Put the items that you need often at the top, the ones you use the least often on the bottom.
- Put the food on the top, so it doesn’t get scattered and easy to pick up.
- Bring a small bag to store important personal needs such as cellphones, wallets, and chargers.
- Don’t forget your medicines, because not necessarily someone is selling them at your destination.
- Plan your goals, so you don’t waste time and are more focused. This is very effective and efficient in dealing with Sailing Komodo holidays.
- Make a reminder for the date of departure, you can write it on the calendar or set an alarm on your cell phone.
- You shouldn’t forget important documents, such as tickets and passports as well as identity cards.
- It is highly recommended to exchange money on the D-1 departure of the Komodo Tour.
- Avoid delays on departure, arrive early so that the trip feels more comfortable and calm and not rushed.
- Be careful when in transit, you shouldn’t be too lulled around. To return to the plane safely.
- Try to check your room again as soon as you arrive, from the room to the contents of the refrigerator. Also water in the bathroom.
- Always try to lock the bedroom door.
- Keep the room number secret for strangers.
- Have a good breakfast, so it doesn’t interfere with your trip that day.
- Place your items near the suitcase so they can be easily found if you have to hurry again.
- Not all inns check out at 12 am, so you have to make sure when you check out.
- Plan to buy important things, even when you’re planning to get in Finedes Liveaboard.
- Set aside money for shopping fun or shopping for important items.
- It is helpful to haggle over the price in the local language.
- Bring your shopping bag.
- If you buy items that will go in your suitcase, try to fit your suitcase.
- Be careful when crossing the road, or if you drive. You need to observe the condition and situation of the streets of the new place first. Also assigns such as parking lots, stopping is prohibited, and others.
- In addition to using a map, you have to remember one of the buildings near where you stay as a benchmark to make it easier for you if you are almost lost on Komodo Tour.
- Pay attention to your luggage, be careful with pickpockets.
- Maintain manners, and respect the residents.
- There’s no need to be embarrassed to ask.
- Adjust the route with the itinerary, even if it’s a little distracting, try to manage the time well.
- Save the cellphone in your small bag, enjoy where you are now.
- You need to taste the special foods where you are on vacation.
- For the trip to go according to plan, try a culinary tour at mealtimes.
- Ask the price before buying.
- Check out the food beverage shops that are open at night.
Preparing to Go Home:
- Don’t be lazy to unpack and rearrange your belongings.
- Enough rest.
- Make sure all belongings are in the suitcase.
- Come home happy from Komodo Tour.